Home Forums Support Technical Problems Problems with the online module

Problems with the online module

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Admin & Support Team 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Wong Weng Fatt
    Participant

Dear sir/madam

I am facing an issue of playing the online module for my advance dip in procurement and supply management. A 19 minute clip is taking more than an hr before it runs it course. A I need to finish the module within the next couple of days would appreciate it if you could quickly advise what I can do.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Anthony Wong</p>

Dear Wong Weng Fatt,

We have tested all the different section videos on Supplier Sourcing & Evaluation via WIFI & 4G network and they are loading fine.

Could you try to clear your browser cache, then exit and open your browser and login again.

Alternatively, you can also try use a different browser.

Regards.

Wong Weng Fatt
    Participant

Dear Sir/Madam

I have done as advised and even tried using my mobile phone to access the video but the same problem is still occurring. FYI, I have cleared my cache in Chrome, tried using IE, restarted my PC and even used my phone but to no avail

Please advise

Anthony

Dear Wong Weng Fatt,

We have tested on several browsers including IE and Chrome, as well as tested using your account to view the videos.

The videos are loading fine on both tests.

In such case, it could be due to the internet network connection. Please check that your WIFI or 4G network signal is healthy (full bar).

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2019 SIPMM. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us | Terms of Use