Home Forums Support Technical Problems Online Module Cost Price Analysis Section 5 Not Working

Online Module Cost Price Analysis Section 5 Not Working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

CHARMAINE P KWONG
    Participant

Good morning

I seem to be having issues with the Cost Price Analysis Techniques Online course Section 5 : Cost Reduction Strategy & Techniques. The course just hangs after the first 25 seconds have tried refreshing clearing caches but the courses does not refresh or continue further. Please assist.

Thanks Charmaine Kwong

Good Morning Charmaine,

I understand that you are facing an issue with the video of CPAT section 5. We have run several tests on different browsers and networks but we were not able to replicate the issue.

Please view the video below:

http://somup.com/cqiQnHenvm

Normally in such case, it is most likely due to the internet network connection. Please check that your WIFI or 4G network signal is healthy (full bar). It would be good if you can try out on another internet network if the issue still persists.

Regards.

CHARMAINE P KWONG
    Participant

Hi there

This is definitely not working.  I have tried 2 diffwerent internet networks on Wifi and 4G. I have seen the video you  provided and havw noticed that you have the same issue. This is happening on Slide 1 in this section as it just stops and hangs. Can’t proceed further and it stops at the item 10  “utilizing bulk discounts” around thr 35-45 second mark of Slide 1.

Please resolve. Thanks Charmaine

The issue has been rectify. Replied via email.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2019 SIPMM. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Us | Terms of Use